Merriam Park Acupuncture COVID-19 Policy
Patient guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Wear a mask to your appointment
- If you have a printer at home, please bring your initial forms with you to decrease your time in our lobby.
- Ask your guests to wait in their car. PCAs and interpreters are welcome to come with you, but will need to wait in your room or in their car while your needles are in.
- You will not be allowed in the building if you have any symptoms of COVID-19. You will be screened at the door for the following: cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of taste or smell. If you have new symptoms of headache, fatigue, diarrhea, muscle aches that are not attributed to any other health condition or situation we will ask you to go home and encourage a Telehealth consultation.
Here are the steps we are taking:
- We will be using solution recommended by that the CDC frequently to wipe down door handles, tables where items were placed, back of door where clothes are hung, chairs, faucet, and toilet.
- We will wear a mask during your appointment.
- We will have a HEPA air filter in each room during the entire business day.
- We will continue to hold safety meetings and stay abreast of new advice from our medical board and acupuncture associations both state and national.